Just as Stella enters the exciting world of adolescence she discovers that her big sister and role model Katja is hiding an eating disorder. The disease slowly tears the family apart. A story about jealousy, love and betrayal told with warmth, depth and laughter.
- Sanna Lenken
Graduated film directing with a master in screen writing at the Dramatiska institutet, the National film school of Sweden 2009. She’s made several of prize winning short films and has directed ”Double life” a youth series in two seasons for Swedish Television. Her latest short film ”Eating Lunch” premiered in competition at Gothenburg International Film Festival in January 2013 followed by International Premiere at Berlinale Generation 14 plus competition and Tribeca.
- Berlinale (2015) Generation section / Crystal Bear Award for Best Film & Special Mention from the international jury
- Göteborg Film Festival (2015) Dragon Award for Best Nordic Film
- Love and Anarchy film Festival Helsinki (2015)
- Festival del Cinema Europeo in Lecce (2015) BEST SCREENPLAY AWARD, SPECIAL FIPRESCI AWARD, SPECIAL AUDIENCE AWARD
- Reykjavík International Children Film Festival (2015)
- Seoul International Women's Film Festival (2015)
- Beijing International Film Festival (2015) World Cinema section
- Sydney Film Festival (2015) Women's stories section
- Moscow International Film Festival (2015)
- Galway Film Fleadh (2015) Competition
- Melbourne Film Festival (2015) Next Generation section
- Manaki Brothers International Cinematographers Film Festival in Macedonia (2015)
- BFI London Film Festival (2015) LOVE section