Jovan starts dating Maja casually. Slowly, her mysterious and shady behavior intrigues him. Following videos and clues over the social networks, Jovan finds indications of Maja's parallel life. In the web of lies, pride, jealousy and passionate sex, Jovan loses himself only to find who Maja really is.
- Pavle Vučković
Pavle Vučković was born in 1982 in Belgrade, Serbia. He gratuated from the Faculty of Drama Arts in Belgrade, Film and TV Directing department. He has been twice awarded at the Cinefondation competition of Cannes Film Festival for his short films Run Rabbit Run (2003) and Minus (2007). Run Rabbit Run was shown in various festivals such as Pusan Film Festival, Cottbus Film Festival, Mar del Plata, Kiev or Milano... The film is included in the collection of the NY Museum of Modern Arts and was screened at the Centre Georges Pompidou in Paris and the London Tate Modern. Beyond those short films, he makes music videos, commercials and TV shows.
- Cannes Film Festival (2015) Special screening
- Cinema City International Film Festival (2015) National Class
- Sarajevo Film Festival (2015) Feature Films Competition
- Busan International Film Festival (2015) Flash Forward
- Warsaw Film Festival (2015) Special screening
- FEST Belgrade International Film Festival (2016) Best Debut Film Award